Stayed here over New Years Eve for two nights in the "annex", which is directly behind the hotel for $64.00 a night....can't beat that!! Room was spotless and it pretty much had everything you would need including a refrigerator which worked out great for us staying two nights. Small complaints would be TV reception not the greatest and not all that many tv channels, walls are a little thin and no safe in the room. Actually these complaints are hardly worth mentioning - none of them bothered us.
We went to the Cashtown Inn for New Years Eve dinner ,which was great and hit the square for midnight - a perfect New Years Eve!! I would like to come back next year and do exactly the same thing.
- Also Known As:
- 1863 Inn Of Gettysburg Hotel Gettysburg
- 1863 Inn Of Gettysburg Hotel
- Holiday Inn Gettysburg
- Gettysburg Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5 story Colonial style Hotel with exterior entrances.110 rooms equipped with hair dryers,irons and ironing boards,coffee makers,Free wired hi-speed internet service. Free breakfast for registered Hotel guests. Within walking distance to most major attractions. Gettysburg National Military Park Visitors Center-1 mile. Gettysburg Battlefield Bus Tour Center-next door. Ghost Walk Tours near by. Located 5 blocks from downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your 1863 Inn of Gettysburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.