Always stay at 1863 Inn of Gettysburg. It is one of the nicest and best run properties I have ever stayed, possibly the best. The rooms are spotless and you can see the attention to the details that most properties don't. In the summer months, a great pool. It is like coming home for a visit. Most of the front desk staff know you when you return. Obviously a well managed property and they carry the excellent service in all departments. Great breakfast, comfortable beds and updated non smoking rooms. You WILL NOT go wrong here. If you would find anything not to your liking they are right on it. So until next time, goodbye, until we come "home" again.
- Also Known As:
- 1863 Inn Of Gettysburg Hotel Gettysburg
- 1863 Inn Of Gettysburg Hotel
- Holiday Inn Gettysburg
- Gettysburg Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5 story Colonial style Hotel with exterior entrances.110 rooms equipped with hair dryers,irons and ironing boards,coffee makers,Free wired hi-speed internet service. Free breakfast for registered Hotel guests. Within walking distance to most major attractions. Gettysburg National Military Park Visitors Center-1 mile. Gettysburg Battlefield Bus Tour Center-next door. Ghost Walk Tours near by. Located 5 blocks from downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your 1863 Inn of Gettysburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.