Spent 5 nights in this hotel (was a Holiday Inn back in the 70's when I went as a kid) in July. Excellent location! Within walking distance of attractions, restaurants and shops. Rooms were big, clean and comfy and bathroom was modern. Large outdoor pool. Elevator. Hotel staff were very nice. The only down side was the free breakfast, coffee, yogurt, pastries just ok, hot offerings were frozen breakfast sandwiches heated in the microwave...very rubbery! I think this is run by an outside company (not the hotel).
- Also Known As:
- 1863 Inn Of Gettysburg Hotel Gettysburg
- 1863 Inn Of Gettysburg Hotel
- Holiday Inn Gettysburg
- Gettysburg Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5 story Colonial style Hotel with exterior entrances.110 rooms equipped with hair dryers,irons and ironing boards,coffee makers,Free wired hi-speed internet service. Free breakfast for registered Hotel guests. Within walking distance to most major attractions. Gettysburg National Military Park Visitors Center-1 mile. Gettysburg Battlefield Bus Tour Center-next door. Ghost Walk Tours near by. Located 5 blocks from downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your 1863 Inn of Gettysburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.