We stayed here in May of 2013. We would have probably stayed at one of your chain hotels but do to the anniversary this year everything was booked solid. The overall property was quite nice.
The rooms were very nice and the location was right down town within walking distance of many things. The place was a bit pricey but dvden the Super 8 was double what you would expect to normally pay due to price gouging for the anniversary. Breakfast was average at best.
At $90 it would have rated much higher in my rating but at $150 a night it was definitely over priced.
- Also Known As:
- 1863 Inn Of Gettysburg Hotel Gettysburg
- 1863 Inn Of Gettysburg Hotel
- Holiday Inn Gettysburg
- Gettysburg Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5 story Colonial style Hotel with exterior entrances.110 rooms equipped with hair dryers,irons and ironing boards,coffee makers,Free wired hi-speed internet service. Free breakfast for registered Hotel guests. Within walking distance to most major attractions. Gettysburg National Military Park Visitors Center-1 mile. Gettysburg Battlefield Bus Tour Center-next door. Ghost Walk Tours near by. Located 5 blocks from downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your 1863 Inn of Gettysburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.