Our first stay at this hotel and we had a great time. Room was clean. Staff was friendly. My daughter loved the pool and I loved the sausage gravy and biscuits for breakfast before heading out to tour the battlefield. Thought the location was perfect since my family wasn't spending as much time on the battlefield as me. It was easy to drop them off and get back out to any part of the field. Also, great location for just going out in the evening and walking the town.
- Also Known As:
- 1863 Inn Of Gettysburg Hotel
- 1863 Inn Of Gettysburg Hotel Gettysburg
- Holiday Inn Gettysburg
- Gettysburg Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5 story Colonial style Hotel with exterior entrances.110 rooms equipped with hair dryers,irons and ironing boards,coffee makers,Free wired hi-speed internet service. Free breakfast for registered Hotel guests. Within walking distance to most major attractions. Gettysburg National Military Park Visitors Center-1 mile. Gettysburg Battlefield Bus Tour Center-next door. Ghost Walk Tours near by. Located 5 blocks from downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your 1863 Inn of Gettysburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.