This place is great if you are passing through Gettysburg, but not my thing for more than two nights. The loction and price were very good for the rooms you received, however, the hotel lacked attention to detail. While my room was very clean there were things that needed fixing, such as the carpet to the bathroom was frayed and had a tack sticking out of it, the electrical plug on the desk didn't work, and the bed was super sqweaky. Again, nothing major, but for those of you who may be anal retentive like I can be, a multi day stay with these types of annoyance might bother you, but for others may be just fine. There was a nice sized fridge that kept everything cold. The bed was a bit firm and so were the pillows, so if you are prone to a sore back be forewarned. The staff was very warm, friendly, and helpful. Parking was ample. Wifi had a quick connetion and it was easy to stream.
- Also Known As:
- 1863 Inn Of Gettysburg Hotel
- 1863 Inn Of Gettysburg Hotel Gettysburg
- Holiday Inn Gettysburg
- Gettysburg Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5 story Colonial style Hotel with exterior entrances.110 rooms equipped with hair dryers,irons and ironing boards,coffee makers,Free wired hi-speed internet service. Free breakfast for registered Hotel guests. Within walking distance to most major attractions. Gettysburg National Military Park Visitors Center-1 mile. Gettysburg Battlefield Bus Tour Center-next door. Ghost Walk Tours near by. Located 5 blocks from downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your 1863 Inn of Gettysburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.