Perfect location right on baltimore rd. Walking distance to everything. Nothing fancy, just right. The rooms are comfortable, beds and pillows plentiful and soft. Breakfast is included and there is a lot to choose from. Breakfast lady was constantly restocking things, so there is plenty. Lots of seating for breakfast too and it is open til 10, which is nice for those who like to sleep in a bit. . Lobby is cozy, hospitality room and catered dinner was great. Everything is clean, staff is helpful and friendly, tv is new and large. We enjoyed everything about 1863 Inn and we will definitely be returning.
- Also Known As:
- 1863 Inn Of Gettysburg Hotel Gettysburg
- 1863 Inn Of Gettysburg Hotel
- Holiday Inn Gettysburg
- Gettysburg Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5 story Colonial style Hotel with exterior entrances.110 rooms equipped with hair dryers,irons and ironing boards,coffee makers,Free wired hi-speed internet service. Free breakfast for registered Hotel guests. Within walking distance to most major attractions. Gettysburg National Military Park Visitors Center-1 mile. Gettysburg Battlefield Bus Tour Center-next door. Ghost Walk Tours near by. Located 5 blocks from downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your 1863 Inn of Gettysburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.