This is an older motel but great for a budget. Room was clean and large. Air conditioner worked well and was quiet, somthing I always look for in a room. Nice TV, frig in room. Shortly after check-in, night manager called to see if everyhing was safisfactory and tell me if I needed anything during the night to call the front desk. That was a nice extra touch. Free breakfast was the usual you find in a hotel...cereals, bagels, danish, fresh fruit etc. Basic but good for grabbing something to get on the road.
- Also Known As:
- 1863 Inn Of Gettysburg Hotel
- 1863 Inn Of Gettysburg Hotel Gettysburg
- Holiday Inn Gettysburg
- Gettysburg Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5 story Colonial style Hotel with exterior entrances.110 rooms equipped with hair dryers,irons and ironing boards,coffee makers,Free wired hi-speed internet service. Free breakfast for registered Hotel guests. Within walking distance to most major attractions. Gettysburg National Military Park Visitors Center-1 mile. Gettysburg Battlefield Bus Tour Center-next door. Ghost Walk Tours near by. Located 5 blocks from downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo and Otel so you can book your 1863 Inn of Gettysburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.