This is the first time that we have stayed in town when we have come to Gettysburg. We were thinking that becuase of it being the off-season for them that it would be a diffrent experence. Such as lack of making sure everything is top knoch Boy were we wrong! First it is in a great location for walking to almost ALL of of the shopping. The rooms were very clean! I am very picky with this issue. To the point that I will actually take all the covers off the beds and look for what I call "Ickys" I totally am grossed out by others hairs ect. NOTHING! not one! We were blown away. You could tell the linens were fresh as they had creases in the sheets still. Staff was very frendly and opening. Breakfast was delish, so many things to choose from. I could keep going on and on how good this hotel is. We will def be using that membership in the future. No more staying out of town for us.
- Also Known As:
- 1863 Inn Of Gettysburg Hotel Gettysburg
- 1863 Inn Of Gettysburg Hotel
- Holiday Inn Gettysburg
- Gettysburg Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5 story Colonial style Hotel with exterior entrances.110 rooms equipped with hair dryers,irons and ironing boards,coffee makers,Free wired hi-speed internet service. Free breakfast for registered Hotel guests. Within walking distance to most major attractions. Gettysburg National Military Park Visitors Center-1 mile. Gettysburg Battlefield Bus Tour Center-next door. Ghost Walk Tours near by. Located 5 blocks from downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, Olotels, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your 1863 Inn of Gettysburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.