We went to Gettysburg to celebrate our anniversary. This hotel is centrally located in the middle of museums, and the downtown. Once we arrived, we parked our car, and were able to walk to everything.
The Jenny Wade Museum is on the same property. The bus tours to the Battlefield share the same parking lot.
The Gettysburg Museum and Visitor Center is a five minute drive.
The people in Gettysburg are friendly, and prices are very reasonable.
The beds were very comfortable, and the room was very quiet.
There was a continental breakfast provided.
Definitely will repeat this vacation.
- Also Known As:
- 1863 Inn Of Gettysburg Hotel
- 1863 Inn Of Gettysburg Hotel Gettysburg
- Holiday Inn Gettysburg
- Gettysburg Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5 story Colonial style Hotel with exterior entrances.110 rooms equipped with hair dryers,irons and ironing boards,coffee makers,Free wired hi-speed internet service. Free breakfast for registered Hotel guests. Within walking distance to most major attractions. Gettysburg National Military Park Visitors Center-1 mile. Gettysburg Battlefield Bus Tour Center-next door. Ghost Walk Tours near by. Located 5 blocks from downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your 1863 Inn of Gettysburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.