This was the third stay in 2010, never stay anywhere else. Our family always has a good stay here, the rooms are clean and staff friendly. My daughter LOVES the pool. Location is in the center of everything, walking distance to fantastic restaurants, Ghost Walks, Attractions and shopping. . First trip reservations made for May. Staff is welcoming and go out of their way to help you in any way how they can. Worth the money, WELL worth the money. Stay here you will NOT be disappointed. Alicia and Sarah at the front desk are the tops!!!!!!! Their management really trains the staff well in hospitality, guests really are first. Perfect place for families, couples or business.
- Also Known As:
- 1863 Inn Of Gettysburg Hotel
- 1863 Inn Of Gettysburg Hotel Gettysburg
- Holiday Inn Gettysburg
- Gettysburg Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5 story Colonial style Hotel with exterior entrances.110 rooms equipped with hair dryers,irons and ironing boards,coffee makers,Free wired hi-speed internet service. Free breakfast for registered Hotel guests. Within walking distance to most major attractions. Gettysburg National Military Park Visitors Center-1 mile. Gettysburg Battlefield Bus Tour Center-next door. Ghost Walk Tours near by. Located 5 blocks from downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your 1863 Inn of Gettysburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.