We have stayed in this little Motor Inn (3)times. Busy Gettysburg weekend for the 150th anniversary. Rooms are modest but clean, new mattress and bedding. I love the history behind a nostalgic motor Inn, and hope these never go out of style. Mark and Richard are top drawer gents, who strive to accommodate. Dogs are welcome, small clean pool, walking is easy to everything. Don't expect to be 4-star, it's 1950's chic, no tavern on the property so bring your own cooler. Some wrought iron benches right outside rooms. Coffee maker, little fridge, free coffee and homemade goodies in morning provided. (Marks wife is good cook)! Took the spook walking tour with Ginger(she most certainly has better than average spiritual connections). Stop in front of Old Orphanage located one block away on Baltimore Pike, you'll feel something there.
Don't forget to show great respect to those fallen soldiers on Gettysburg battlefield, it's very hallowed ground and most worthy of our true humility and respect. Virg Columbia,Il
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Budget Host Three Crowns Motor Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Budget Host 3 Crowns Motor Lodge
- Budget Host Three Crowns Motor Hotel Gettysburg
- Budget Host Three Crowns Hotel
- Budget Host Three Crowns Motel