The Brickhouse Inn is a wonderful B&B. My wife and I brought my mother-in-law to Gettysburg for her birthday and to see the battlefields. The rooms were very clean and comfortable and the breakfasts were outstanding. We even purchased The Brickhouse Inn Cookbook to try some of the recipes at home.
The owners and staff were very friendly and even arranged a tour guide of the battlefields for us. They also recommended dinner at the Dobbin house which really captures the historic feel of Gettysburg and was a wonderful dining experience. The Brickhouse Inn is located within walking distance to many shops, the Dobbin House, and the Gettysburg National Cemetary. I highly recommend a stay at the Brickhouse Inn and we look forward to our next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Brickhouse Inn is the premier award winning B&B inn in Gettysburg with an ideal location in the downtown historic area. The 1898 Victorian mansion and c.1830 historic Welty House offer superb rooms all with private bathrooms. Off-street parking and beautiful gardens make the Inn a perfect oasis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Brickhouse Inn Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brickhouse Hotel Gettysburg
- Brickhouse Inn Bed And Breakfast