We stayed in the Carriage House which was clean and very comfortable. Breakfast was excellent and we had a choice of 2 times to come down and eat. The Brickhouse is conveniently located to several of Gettysburg's best restaurants (easy walking distance) and also a short car ride to the Visitor's Center and downtown. I highly recommend The Brickhouse to anyone staying in Gettysburg.
- Also Known As:
- Brickhouse Inn Bed And Breakfast
- Brickhouse Hotel
- Brickhouse Hotel Gettysburg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Brickhouse Inn is the premier award winning B&B inn in Gettysburg with an ideal location in the downtown historic area. The 1898 Victorian mansion and c.1830 historic Welty House offer superb rooms all with private bathrooms. Off-street parking and beautiful gardens make the Inn a perfect oasis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Expedia, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Brickhouse Inn Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.