“nearly perfect” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Price
Plan Ahead, Save 25%
Ranked #7 of 29 Hotels in Gettysburg

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (115)
Conway, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I spent three nights at this hotel and ate five meals prepared for our group. Chef Claude is phenomenal! Thanks to patty, John, and Zach for their help with meals. Astrid at the front desk was friendly and Colleen the concierge was very helpful in guiding my niece to appropriate, reasonably priced tours. Our room was by the stairs but never noisy and was nicely furnished, though I did notice molding and wallpaper problems in the rooms where we had the workshops. The hotel is not near the tourist attractions but there is a shuttle bus.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Sharon B, Guest Relations Manager at Wyndham Gettysburg, responded to this review, August 2, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am glad that we met your convention expectations and you enjoyed your meals. We appreciate your kind words regarding our staff and will share your feedback with them. I hope we get the opportunity to welcome you back again.
iowa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

We rented a king suit with separate living room. They put twin beds in the LR for our children and there was still room for a sofa and chair. Amazing shower with overhead and side jets. Nice pool, but spa needs some work. Generally an upscale accommodating feel. Would recommend to others.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am glad that you were pleased with your room and had an enjoyable stay. We look forward to welcoming you back again.
Newark, Delaware
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights as I was in town for the Civil War Trust teacher's conference. Upon my arrival I was greeted at the door/lobby by 2 employees thatw elcomed me before I even got to the counter. Nice touch. I had 2 separate reservations as one was a groupon and the other a conference rate. No problem. Room was nicely appointed with updated furniture. Bathroom was fully stocked and shower was nice and hot. Beds were very comfortable and the WiFi wa reliable and fast. Food provided for the conference at lunch and dinner was very good. I like staying at the hotel and had no problems. Everyone I encountered was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am glad that we were able to provide an enjoyable experience for you. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Been to Wyndham Gettysburg? Share your experiences!