“Adorable Little Place!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Ice Cream
Olney, Maryland
“Adorable Little Place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

I was coming back from Hershey Park with a couple of my friends and one of their parents. I walked in the place, which at first looked kind of run down and old from the outside, I just loved it! The place was small, but so cute, it looked like such a good place to hang out. Too bad I don't live closer!
The food was pretty good, I got a chicken salad with ranch dressing and a quesadilla. I don't know if the food was just frozen or not, but the taste was pretty good. I did enjoy the salad very much. FYI the serving there are LARGE, so it would probably be best to order one item. I clearly didn't know! It's moderately priced for the amount of food given.
Despite it being a nice little ice cream joint, I did not have any ice cream, but it did look delicious. My friends had sundaes and they seemed pleased with them.
If I lived closer, I would go there all the time and sit at that cool little bar-type seating area. It really was the best place ever, with great people and all.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

West Des Moines, Iowa
“YOU MUST GO TO THIS SHOP!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

We liked everything about this shop -- it is a family owned business, and they treat you like you are part of the family. The food is great, and the ice cream is incredible.

Visited June 2013
Little Rock AR
“Great Place for Ice Cream”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

Prepare for very large scoops of delicious Turkey Hill ice cream. The staff is very friendly and they give prompt service. The shop is located next door to the Wills House. Look for the Civil War cannonball in the front wall of the shop. Don't leave Gettysburg without stopping in the Cannonball Malt Shop. Ask about the "Dressed to Kill" dessert.

Visited June 2013
“Great gem.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch on the way home from a great weekend in Gettysburg. Great food & milkshakes. What a great way to end a wonderful trip.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
San Diego, California
“Best Burger and ice cream”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

We were driving by and thinking an ice cream would be good. Parked the car and decided to split a hamburger. That was a bad idea we both wanted the whole burger. Quality beef hand formed patty with fresh lettuce tomato and onion on a great bun. After the selection of ice cream made it hard to choose. I had the maple walnut and dh had salted carmel a generous portion of frozen heaven.

• Visited May 2013