The room was very comfortable. Note that the thermostat to control the temperature is on the wall near the bathroom, not on the AC unit itself. If you're not going to be out of the room by 8:30, make sure you put out the do-not-disturb sign; housekeeping knocked on the door a couple of days before that time (this was over the holiday weekend, not on a week day).
If you're coming from the east (the highway), turn left at the light AFTER you see the sign for the hotel. If you're coming from the west (downtown), I think you'd pass the turn before you see any sign for the hotel. They really need a sign at the turn itself, plus an indication on the main sigh that the turn is ahead.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Gettysburg hotel in Pennsylvania is located in the heartland of American freedom with historical sights, museums and just minutes from the Gettysburg Battlefield and National Park Visitor Center. Other venues, also close to the Hilton Garden Inn Gettysburg in Pennsylvania, include the Gettysburg College, Boyds Bear Factory, Gettysburg Village Factory Outlets, and antique shops. The hotel is just 15 miles to UTZ and Snyder's Snack Outlets with Gettysburg Lutheran Seminary and Mount Saint Mary's College nearby. The hotel is a great central location for Pennsylvania cities and attractions. York, Harrisburg and Hershey Lancaster, DC, and Baltimore are nearby cities all with attractions for the Pennsylvania visitor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Gettysburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Gettysburg Hotel Gettysburg
- Gettysburg Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Gettysburg