My parents and I arrived in Gettysburg Sunday evening and planned to tour Gettysburg early Monday morning. We booked the Hilton Garden Inn and found it adequate for our purpose. It isn't walking distance from the center of town but a quick drive. IT would have been nicer to stay in a colonial bed and breakfast but we didn't plan early enough and by the time I called they were all booked up., That may have been a nicer experience but this was fine. They serve a nice buffet breakfast at a reasonable price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Gettysburg hotel in Pennsylvania is located in the heartland of American freedom with historical sights, museums and just minutes from the Gettysburg Battlefield and National Park Visitor Center. Other venues, also close to the Hilton Garden Inn Gettysburg in Pennsylvania, include the Gettysburg College, Boyds Bear Factory, Gettysburg Village Factory Outlets, and antique shops. The hotel is just 15 miles to UTZ and Snyder's Snack Outlets with Gettysburg Lutheran Seminary and Mount Saint Mary's College nearby. The hotel is a great central location for Pennsylvania cities and attractions. York, Harrisburg and Hershey Lancaster, DC, and Baltimore are nearby cities all with attractions for the Pennsylvania visitor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Gettysburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Gettysburg Hotel Gettysburg
- Gettysburg Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Gettysburg