Overall the stay was very good. The only drawbacks were the fact that you're paying over $150 per night for a room and the hotel can't find its way to provide a complimentary breakfast. Had to pay almost $18.00 for three people to have a bowl of cereal, a glass of juice and a bagel! Also, the wait staff for dinner were inexperienced (asking to have the bill paid before even being served the meal!) and the meals were not worthy of the $74.00 it cost.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Gettysburg hotel in Pennsylvania is located in the heartland of American freedom with historical sights, museums and just minutes from the Gettysburg Battlefield and National Park Visitor Center. Other venues, also close to the Hilton Garden Inn Gettysburg in Pennsylvania, include the Gettysburg College, Boyds Bear Factory, Gettysburg Village Factory Outlets, and antique shops. The hotel is just 15 miles to UTZ and Snyder's Snack Outlets with Gettysburg Lutheran Seminary and Mount Saint Mary's College nearby. The hotel is a great central location for Pennsylvania cities and attractions. York, Harrisburg and Hershey Lancaster, DC, and Baltimore are nearby cities all with attractions for the Pennsylvania visitor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Gettysburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Gettysburg Hotel Gettysburg
- Gettysburg Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Gettysburg