“So much to see in there! We loved it.” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 21 Shopping in Gettysburg
Sykesville, Maryland
8 attraction reviews
“So much to see in there! We loved it.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

We spend the afternoon is Gettysburg on a Saturday afternoon. This was our favorite shop. We were attracted by the colorful gourds hanging outside and walked into the neatest assortment of handmade crafts and quality jewelry. It takes a long time to take it all in. I think I could do all my Christmas shopping right in one place since they have such a nice selection of things there from wooden water bird carvings, purses, pottery, jewelry, and my favorite was the gourds that were carved out into all sorts of decorative items and many had lights inside. I will definitely make it a point to go here again on my next visit to the area.

Visited March 2014

Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
12 attraction reviews
“Interesting”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

A different variety of items. Jewerly in this store is also different and very nice. Soy candles are well worth the price, burn well with great smell.

Visited February 2014
Wilmington, Delaware
11 attraction reviews
“great gifts !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

We shopped here last year at new yearas eve.. the gourds are great xmas gifts..no matter which ones u buy!! this year they expanded the shop and its fantastic.. I got a beautiful cross for myself...Gotta love a place you can shop for others and yourself!!! All sales people were very nice!! thanks for being open on the holiday!!!

Visited January 2014
Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
5 attraction reviews
“FABULOUS SHOP!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

This is a large shop on York Street in the first block off the circle (center of town). The merchandise is varied and interesting - from decorative gourds to really great jewelry and beautifully carved water birds. There is some wonderful art in the shop as well as books, candles and home décor. The salespeople are friendly and not hovering, the merchandise is well selected and the prices are reasonable.

Visited December 2013
Hummels Wharf, Pennsylvania
19 attraction reviews
“Beautiful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

When we get to Gettysburg (3 or 4 times a year) we always stop at Gallery 30. The owner did a wonderful job at her remodel she did to the new location. I love looking at all the gourds and homemade table cloths and blankets. They have a very nice display of Civil War books also. I always end up buying something. If you have not stopped by lately it is a must stop store.
Kathy Young