“yummy” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Wauseon, Ohio
“yummy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

this was a wonderful snack, Fudge was wonderful!! the staff were very friendly and gave sample. they gave us some info on a few places. very friendly and they also have sugar free candy.something for everyone

Visited September 2013

Baltimore, Maryland
“History in fudge”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

We were next door at the Ghost tour place talking with a young man about tours. We also noticed that he had fudge coupons on the counter. I made a comment to my husband about them. The young man working I think his name was Anthony told me that they have the best fudge in town. My husband said that they were probably the only fudge place in a joking manor. The young man told us of others but said this place was the best and that he got fudge there once a week. He also told us of chocolate ghost. My children and I wanted to go so we did. We are so happy we did. If we lived closer we would be there every day. I would gain so much weight! I got the rocky road while my children got chocolate peanut butter. My children also liked the mustash lollipops. I highly recommend it to everyone. I wish we would of found it earlier in our trip.
All around delightful shop.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
NJ
“A yummy snack”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

I love spending my money in small, local businesses. The fudge was delicious and very reasonably priced.

Visited August 2013
“Thanks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

We are the Fudge Shack not snack. But thanks for the listing and compliments. We enjoy making our fudge and different candy. We also have sugar free peanut butter cups and fudge.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
SLC, UT
“great fudge, cheap”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

Get four big slices of fudge here for about $10. Tastes much better than that "Amish"fudge they hawk everywhere. Looks like a mom and pop joint. Definitely glad we went (dd loved her mustache lollipop).

Visited July 2013