“GLUTEN FREE!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Seattle
“GLUTEN FREE!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

This is a must stop if you need Gluten free food! It is a small place but the food is excellent! You can have Gluten free pizza and sub sandwiches! They taste great and the prices are really low. They run what I call a Mon & Pop restaurant which is my favorite. One of the owners is a Gluten free person so she wants to make a great meal for everyone!

Schnecksville, Pennsylvania
“Excellent Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

Over the years it has been hard to find a good Italian pizza place, Deliso's delivers the pizza that I remember as a child. I got the pepperoni pizza and it was awesome! If you are visiting Gettysburg I would recommend them. When I come back to Gettysburg, I will definitely visit them again.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Live right down the street.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

As a local, living right down the street, we like to occasionally get take out from here. Our favorite are the calzones. The large is big enough for two people and filled with cheese and meat. Our favorite place in town for calzones.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
New York City, New York
“Respond”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

I would like to respond to a review I just read. Deliso's food is excellent pizza subs, and dinners. WHERE the previous reviewer got the idea their pizza tasted like frozen pizza hasn't got a clue. Everything they make is made fresh right in front of YOU right down to their fresh made bread and rolls. I am Italian and their sauce is for sure the real thing.Keep up the good work and I know you take pride in what you make !! Oh!!! so good.

Visited June 2013
New Milford, Connecticut
“Pizza?”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

I went to Deliso's last fall when I was in Gettysburg based on the excellent reviews. I received my pie less than 5 minutes after I ordered it which was the first red flag. The pie looked like an undercooked frozen pizza (which it wasn't). The cooked dough was flour white - red flag number 2. The pie tasted like it looked - red flag number 3. I was in Gettysburg again this June (2013) and thought that maybe it was a bad night at Deliso's and would give them the benifit of the doubt again based on the great reviews. I bought 1 slice which turned out to be exactly the same thing as before. The reviewers are either clueless or lying. This pizza is terrible. Far worst than frozen.
I am Italian and know what good pizza is.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere