“Great start to the day!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #42 of 115 Restaurants in Gettysburg
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch
Latrobe, Pennsylvania
“Great start to the day!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

Started our days with great coffee while visiting Gettysburg for a week. Great coffee at a good price! We liked the coffee so much that we bought 2 lbs. to bring home! If you like coffee, stop in to get your fix before heading out for a day of sightseeing!

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

“Eclectic coffee house- terrible service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

Although the atmosphere is cute with homemade necklaces and local art adorning the wall, the service is truly terrible. I have come two days in a row now and literally have been waiting 30 minutes for a bagel. Something tells me they aren't making the dough from scratch so how could it possibly take so long? The girls working are cute but are there simply for aesthetic purposes and not functionality.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Anchorage, Alaska
“Great Coffee!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

Had a breakfast sandwich and coffee before heading to the battlefield. Staff were very friendly and service was awesome. The coffee was great and english muffins were HUGE! I love it!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
virginia
“Great Black Coffee and Treats”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

I cannot vouch for any of their specialty coffee drinks, but their black coffee is great. I liked it that I could pour my own, making my own blend. The treats of a berry crumble and cookies were delicious.

Nice friendly service. Be sure to visit the beautiful garden in the back.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Great Coffee House”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

We had breakfast at theRagged Edge one morning and it was a treat. The brewed coffee was excellent and the orange juice is freshly squeezed and phenomenal. I have to say that this was one of the healthiest meals we had on our trip and one of the tastiest. The ambience of the place was great, it reminds me of a place called the Muddy Cup in Seattle and a place called the Drunken Monkey in Orlando and I loved all 3!. The staff were so friendly and we even learned about the importance of coffee during the civil war. This is a must stop if you like little coffee bistros.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere