“The Best Latte Ever!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch
Long Beach, California
“The Best Latte Ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

I love a great cup of coffee and discovering this little place was a gift! Along with great coffee and atmosphere, we got fresh squeezed oj and wonderful baked goods. You can get the coffee to go or in one of the mugs hanging on the wall while looking at books by local authors or t-shirts designed by local artists. Wonderful place to sit outside and read the paper too. Another idea; pick up breakfast- our child enjoyed the cinnamon twists while we enjoyed the chocolate/p-nut butter oat bar and fresh strawberry muffins. Or pick up lunch-sandwiches to take on that battlefield audio tour. Whatever you do-visit this nice establishment.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

78% Recommend
Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
“great eats”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

I am a vegan and they haqve food, real food I can eat, not just a salad or chips. The choices are healthy and good. The prices are not bad either

Visited May 2013
Jupiter, Florida
“Good Coffee and Conversation”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

While visiting Gettysburg we found Ragged Edge to be conveniently located and a fun place to stop for coffee. I'd have to call it "quaint". There is a beautiful outdoors in the back. We were there too early in May for that but it looked like the beginning of the outdoors season. Seating is also available on the front porch.
We ordered breakfast sandwiches and they were good. I had hoped to find quiche or traditional breakfast items on their menu.
Gettysburg is an old American city and Ragged Edge is in an interesting area near downtown to walk and enjoy the architecture.

Visited May 2013
littlestown
“cute and cozy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

Servers were friendly and welcoming. Great coffee and the desserts or sweets were delicious. The art on the up and down stairs was tasteful and creative. Very nice place in the midst of the too ordinary places in the area.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Seattle, Washington
“Drink local coffee, well brewed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

I take my coffee seriously as I'm Scandinavian, from Seattle and we take coffee seriously. I also believe in supporting local businesses as opposed to corporate chains. The Ragged Edge makes it easy to do. My wife and I stopped in for a cup and a chance to use their wi-fi. We found excellent coffee in a warm and friendly setting. I particularly enjoyed the sense of humor evidenced by the clocks above the barista listing the times in the all the towns and burgs around Gettysburg. Give this place your business and connect with the locals

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Ragged Edge Coffee House? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Ragged Edge Coffee House, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.