“Pizza, YUM!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Delivery, Late Night
Asheville, North Carolina
“Pizza, YUM!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

We had both the sicilian and thin crust pizzas. Both were really tasty. Place is very popular so we had to wait for a table, but service was reasonable, given the place was packed. Some of the better pizza I have had in a long time.

76% Recommend
Rochester, New York
“Excellent Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

We found La Bella Italia after a craving for Italian was unsatisfied by wandering around downtown. We hoped on here and found that La Bella was within walking distance of us but far enough from downtown to be quieter. We got there to find it quiet busy and we ended up waiting about an hour but had a good conversation with other out of towners. My boyfriend and I decided to split a chicken parm sub (the 12 inch one was more than enough for us to share) as well as a plate of garlic bread. The bread in both was fresh and made for delicious eating. Definitely the best meal of our trip to Gettysburg, would love to try their pizza next time!

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania
“So Good!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

I visited La Bella Italia after reading reviews and I was blown away. The food was fantastic. We went on a Friday night and had to wait, but took it as a good sign. The red sauce was delicious, along with the bread and the cannoli. I will definitley go back next time I'm in Gettysburg.

Hinton, West Virginia
“Great Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

Decided to try La Bella after reading some reviews and overall it was a very good experience. Portions were big and the food tasty. My wife ordered the lasagna which she liked and I ordered the small stromboli which was big and very good. This is a very good place to eat in Gettysburg.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
New York City, New York
“Nice family restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

Nothing fancy but friendly staff and good food. The pizza was pretty good and I consider myself a jaded New Yorker when it comes to pizza. Good value.

Visited April 2013

Been to La Bella Italia? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage La Bella Italia, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.