“Great Lunch” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Dessert, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Patrick Air Force Base, Florida, United States
“Great Lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

I had a fantastic sandwich. I think it was a Hawaiian one? It had a pretzel roll instead of bread. Everyone was kind and the service was prompt. It was clean, and empty tables we quickly cleared. I will be back again.

White Oak, Pennsylvania
“Bustling Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

While it was extremely busy during the 150th Anniversary Weekend, The Pub & Restaurant offered excellent service.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Dover, Delaware
“Great food in the heart of town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

Our eyes were bigger than our stomachs here. I had the stuffed chicken, and my husband got a burger. But the thing we loved most was the appetizer. We got pretzel twists, which are basically garlic knots made with pretzels and served with marinara. They were AMAZING. But they were also very filling. We should probably have just gotten those and salads. The service was pretty good. We'll definitely be eating here again if we go back to Gettysburg.

Visited April 2014
Scituate, Massachusetts
“Decent Pub Food on the Main Square”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2014

My wife and I had an early dinner here, mainly because the restaurant/pub sits on the main square. We ate in the bar section, which is separated from the restaurant in another room. The menus I was told are the same. I had a panini type muffeleta sandwich which was quite good. Their homemade chips were good also. The bar is a little dim but has a good selection of beers on tap, especially Yuengling, which is one of my favorites. There are lots of choices on the menu but we chose to have more of a lunch than dinner so we weren't interested in the dinner offerings.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
North Hills, Pennsylvania, United States
“pretty good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014

I have been there twice now, both times I went to Gettysburg and you always get friendly wait staff and managers and the food is very good! Go try it, great cocktails too!

Visited May 2014