“Great meal and great service!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dessert, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dessert, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Albany, NY
“Great meal and great service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

Saw good reviews for this restaurant and loved the looks of it! We didn't have to wait for a table even though it was pretty busy for mid-week. Our table/booth was by the window looking over Lincoln Circle. Very nice! Our waiter was very good. He was attentive and nice at the same time. I got salmon which was very good and husband got chicken marsala which was very good too. We would definitely eat here again!

• 4 of 5 stars Food

“Good food, good service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

I visited gettysburg over Labor Day weekend and stopped at The Pub for dinner. It was pretty busy and we were told a 20 minute wait for a table. They were able to sit us in less than 10! Our waitress checked on us multiple times even though every table was filled. Our food arrived promptly and was delicious. I would recommend the tropical chicken salad!

• Visited September 2013
Millburn, New Jersey, USA
“Reasonable prices for decent food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Great crab soup. I had the whole wheat fusilli Alfredo, which was excellent. The breads are divine, and plentiful. Avoid the Reuben sandwich and I wasn't fond of their marinara sauce, although the cheese bread it came with was wonderful. A very popular spot right on the square.

Visited August 2013
“Great burgers & pretzel appetizers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Food is really good at this Resturant and a good selection of beer. Have been there twice so far. Definitely worth a visit.

Fairfield, Pennsylvania
“Good food, great drinks”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I am a local but I have only been to the Pub a few times. I went a week or so ago with my parents. It was a busy Saturday night in Gettysburg and every restaurant had an outrageous wait time. I called the Pub and they said there would be a 40 minute wait time. We got there about 5 minutes later and they said it was a 25 minute wait time. So I put my name in. By the time I walked to the bar, and ordered a drink, we were ready to be seated. It didn't even take 5 minutes. We were very happy.

We ordered crab dip as an appetizer, it was very good. I ordered a sandwich and it was okay. Not bad but nothing to write home about. That crab dip was amazing though. They have some great drinks. Try their Grimster's Brew! It's a fabulous sangria drink and you can order it by the pitcher to share with friends.

My only real complaint is the décor. What is up with the fairies and whimsical décor? Not my cup of tea but if that's the worse thing I can say, I guess that's a good thing :)

• 5 of 5 stars Food