“Loved the Veggie choices!!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #26 of 113 Restaurants in Gettysburg
Cuisines: American
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Loved the Veggie choices!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

My husband and I stopped in here for dinner this past Sunday afternoon after a road trip and were very pleased. We found parking about a block away (free on Sundays at the meter) and walked to the square. It was a beautiful day and we were delighted that a table was available out front because it is first come first serve outside. The atmosphere was awesome and I loved being able to watch all the tourists walking around this quaint little town. My husband got the Veggie Club and I got the warm Veggie wrap (there was also a cold option) and they were both awesome. Not just veggies thrown into a wrap. A nice mixture of seasonings in the sauce on the wrap and amazing french fries!! Although we do not get to Gettysburg often I would definitely come again. The price was a little hefty but worth it. ($24.00 for both meals and 2 waters). Take an outside table if available!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
“Not what we had hoped”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

Looking at it from the outside we were expecting more. Inside its a bit stuffy and disapointing.

The crab dip was great, as were the onion rings. We should have stopped with the appetizer. The main meal, a seafood saute was bland and boring with obviously foreign crab that was an odd texture.

The drink menu is amazing with alot of variety though.

Herndon, Virginia
“Busy Pub”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

My husband and I had lunch at the Pub while visiting Gettysburg. We had been there several times before and the food and service is always good. We arrived around 2:30 pm and the restaurant was busy. The restaurant is located right in the circle, so it gets a lot of business. They have indoor and outdoor seating. Since it was a hot day, we opted for indoor seating. Kelsey, our server took good care of us. I had the French Onion Soup and my husband had the Chili. Both were good.

London, Kentucky
“A go-to in Gettysburg”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

Everytime I go to Gettysburg, a trip to the Pub is in order. They have a great beer variety and tons of variety on the menu. This isn't your basic bar food. The Southwestern Egg Rolls are phenomenal. The bar is a good place to watch a game and drink a bit while still being able to talk to who you're with. I think this is a great bar/restaurant in Gettysburg, every meal has been well above average.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Elgin
“Should be cleaner”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

Stopped for lunch because I was in town. When seated had to brush the seats off because they had food crumbs on them. The floor had dark blue carpeting and needed to be swept or vacuumed. Food was bland, not terrible but needed something more. Weak ice tea. How can a restaurant this close to the South not have sweet tea! Tables are glass topped and the hostess did clean each one.