“Spooky” 5 of 5 stars

+1 717-630-8101
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Gettysburg's premiere paranormal investigation company. Are you tired of the walk and talk ghost tours? Do you want to feel, see and be touched by the paranormal? We are experienced investigators who take small groups of people, so you will not be one in a hundred people trying to hear a very low Evp, to active sites in Gettysburg. We teach you how to use paranormal investigation equipment and give you the opportunity to communicate with ghosts, hear Evp's and see orbs, no waiting for a DVD in the mail. This is a real investigation performed by You! No doubt, you will be happily terrified. We also added a 1:00 am tour to see Gettysburg's haunted spots when everyone else is asleep. We have a family tour and a sunset tour. We have something for everyone. Come see us. You will not be disappointed.
Muncy Valley, Pennsylvania
“Spooky”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

I've always had a love of the paranormal, and being a sensitive myself, I've had a lot of my own experiences. The tour guides were extremely friendly and they knew as to why each area we visited was haunted. They don't do the "history of Gettysburg" which I was OK with. I spent all day in Gettysburg, I just needed a little fun time after all that learning! Let me just tell you what, this tour is legit! We went to the bridge and we were told about Devil's path, and the portal that was thought to be opened back behind the dam. One person of our group ended up with 3 scratches down his back! It was scary, but awesome all at the same time. Definitely recommending this to my friends and family for whenever they visit Gettysburg!

The guides took good care of us, making sure everyone was safe and comfortable. The only bad thing I could say was that not everyone had an awesome experience like I did. But you can't expect the ghosts to perform all the time.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Great Ghost Hunt!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

Myself and 8 of my family members attended a ghost hunt with After Dark Investigations and we had a fantastic time! The investigators met us at a convenient location by our hotel and led us into our investigating! We attended two different locations; The Grove and The Sachs Bridge. We didn't get much activity in The Grove, but our experience at the Sachs Bridge and "Devil's Path" was intense. There was a lot of activity when we were on the "Devil's Path" with one of the investigators! It definitely made for a GREAT night! The investigators were very well versed on the equipment, and unlike other ghost hunts, they assisted us throughout the night with the supplies and helped us to find and ask questions of the spirits. I would highly recommend attending this ghost hunt before any others in Gettysburg (We attended Gettysburg Paranormal Association Xtreme Ghost Hunt the night before and it was awful). This ghost hunt made our weekend worthwhile and we left Gettysburg with multiple stories and a great experience to share! We will definitely be back next time we're in Gettysburg!

Visited October 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Highly Recommend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

We participated in an investigation on Sunday night from 10-1230pm and had a fantastic time!! They two investigators took our group to two locations and were very helpful and informative throughout the trip. Instead of just handing us the equipment, as other ghost hunts do, they explained everything in detail and assisted us throughout our investigation. We had a lot of activity at the Sach's Bridge and on the "Devil's Path" right nearby! We were very spooked, but that is what we were looking for! Great time! I highly recommend you try this out! :)

Visited October 2013
Liverpool, Pennsylvania
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

I've been out on a couple of tours. I have seen things that I couldn't explain. The first time I used the dousing rods I didn't have any activity. Other people in the group did. The next tour I went out on they did work for me. I've felt chills down my spine and my hands tingled and the rods moved in responded to questions that the guide asked. Another time, two young women in the group were able to get in contact with the spirit of their grandmother was with them. It was a very touching moment. I highly recommend this if you are looking for an authentic ghost hunting experience!

Annapolis, Maryland
“taps 101experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

experience is great. Rather than just watching a ghost hunting taps show, we got to actually use the equipment. My husband and I both had experiences with the equipment. My husband had the most response with the rods when talking with the nurse. The voice box does it was cool. We actually got some responsesand you can clearly hear some of the answers. What was this about the trip is it was was a lot more than just a history lessons...it was an experience.