“Lots of fun!” 5 of 5 stars

Nazareth, Pennsylvania
4 attraction reviews
“Lots of fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

We rented two coups for a couple of hours to tour the battlefield (official tour guides were on vacation) and had a blast. The coups are very easy and fun to drive. It made our tour much more enjoyable for the kids and for us!

Visited September 2013

Flourtown, Pennsylvania
“Cannot Wait to Do GettyPeds Again Next Year”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

My wife and I took our two girls (8&9) to GettyPeds and could not have been happier. The folks there were so extremely helpful and courteous, and our tour guide, Bill, was awesome. He made sure he didn't get too complicated for the kids and included them in everything. We smiled the entire day, and we're definitely bringing our extended family back next year (or sooner).

Thank You GettyPeds. You guys rock!

Portland
“Fun way to see the Battlefield!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

Great family owned local business. My husband and I rented scooters for our first trip to Gettysburg from Gettypeds and we were not disappointed! The owners were prompt in returning calls regarding setting a time for our tour. Our guide, Bill, was kind, funny, and very knowledgable
regarding the history of the area. Since our tour was a small group (two couples) Bill asked where we wanted to go and plotted accordingly. It was so fun to zip around these amazing historical sights on scooters; much better than getting on and off a bus. In addition to Bill, another GettyPeds employee accompanied our tour, staying with the scooters when we got off, arranging them for our return, and running traffic interference when necessary. He also made sure we were all comfortable prior to departure with the way the scooters worked. I highly recommend this tour and this business. They are fabulous!

pennsylvania
21 attraction reviews
“Don't miss this !!!!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

Wow what a great experience. We recently rented 2 little scooter cars for my wife two children 3 & 7 and myself also my brother in law rented a one person scooter for himself we booked them for 2 hrs and everyone had a blast the little ones loved it we zipped around the whole battlefield with everyone looking at what we were riding....
The husband and wife who run this operation are so helpful and outgoing ....... I recommend this for everyone can't wait to do this again ............

Evanston, Illinois
82 attraction reviews
“Husband & Son Love This”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

This is the second year that my husband and son rented a "Scoot Coupe" (2 seater) from GettyPeds during our visit to Gettysburg. Since we visit twice a year they no longer needed a tour or an escort, just their own "touring car" for an hour. They love the thrill of zipping around town and the battlefield in their little coupe, looking cool, and acknowledging all the smiles and waves from curious onlookers. We were happy to see that the company has apparently found its niche, by offering tours as well as just independent rentals. The staff is friendly and accommodating, and were happy to help with recommendations, directions, and driving instructions for my husband who initially couldn't figure out how to back up! Tired of the same old bus tour? Book a private tour, or just drive yourself around town for an hour. I'll bet it will be a highlight of your trip to Gettysburg! Prices are reasonable.