“Corny but fun!” 4 of 5 stars

Georgetown
6 attraction reviews
“Corny but fun!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

Went here with my daughter and had a blast. Wasn't super scary but it made us jump a couple of times. The story was good but the special effects were a bit corny. Don't expect to see blood and gore, but go with an open mind and you will have fun.

Visited August 2013
Michelle V, Manager at Gettysburg Ghost Lab, responded to this review, September 21, 2013
We are glad that you had a great time. What was your favorite part?

Kansas City, Missouri
“Snort”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

We had free passes to this attraction since we stayed at artillery ridge campground. If we had paid to see this, I might have been kind of angry. Since it was free, the unbelievable cheese factor was kind of fun. We took the family friendly version of the tour. It scared our 9 and 11 year olds plenty. They were screaming with real fear by the end of it.

Don't tell my sceptic husband, but I saw a very bright orb here. ;)

Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

Overall the attraction was great! I had a blast going through it. I recommend this attraction to everyone! They have a scary version along with a family friendly version which is toned down for kids. It was a well done, thought out attraction. It was a nice break from the more educational side of Gettysburg. The staff there was very friendly too.

Visited July 2013
I'm glad that you had a good time at the Ghost lab. What was your favorite part? We hope to see you back.
9 attraction reviews
“Don't bother.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

This was a waste of money. It was still daylight when our tour started. We only saw 3 locations. The only part of this tour that was interesting was the stories our guide told.

Visited July 2013
PRL-programmer, Partner at Gettysburg Ghost Lab, responded to this review, April 24, 2014
The Ghost Lab does not go to locations, Ghost tours do. This is a 20 minute tour at 241 steinwehr Ave. and you would have had a good time.
Virginia
12 attraction reviews
“Great fun.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

We came across this Ghost Lab downstairs at the Diorama. My husband and 12 yr old daughter paid to go through the ghost lab while my son and I got to watch them on tv. It was fun to watch their reactions. Basically, it's a haunted house type exhibit. These two came out loving it.

Visited July 2013

Been to Gettysburg Ghost Lab? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Gettysburg Ghost Lab, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.