“YUM!” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Cafe, Coffee Shop, Sandwiches, Dessert
Dining options: Coffee & Tea, Breakfast, Lunch, Dessert
Description: Gettysburg Cupcake Café specializes in delicious cupcakes, along with high quality espresso and coffee drinks. We offer a lunch menu that will include gourmet Panini sandwiches and soup. We pride ourselves on providing a friendly, relaxing atmosphere to make your visit enjoyable. We are located in the heart of historic Gettysburg near the corner of Baltimore Street and Steinwehr Avenue. You can't miss our building. It is the only pink house in in the area. Come in and visit us!
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“YUM!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

My family and I stopped in for lunch. The paninis were delicious and the cupcakes and cookies were great! I had a chocolate chip cookie, my daughter had the peanut butter cup cupcake and my husband had the death by chocolate cupcake. The service was awesome and the iced coffee was amazing!

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

South Bend, Indiana
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

Staff is super friendly and helpful! Root beer cupcake is amazing! Huge soft cookies for only $1! One of our favorite dessert places!

“Amazing!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

We LOVED these cupcakes. Our family decided to buy one of each and try them all. There wasn't one that we didn't like. The staff was very friendly and the cafe was very cute and clean. I can't wait to visit again

“Very good.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

This was a great little place to stop in and have some lunch and some cupcakes! My wife and I really enjoyed ourselves here and reccomend to anyone in town. The staff were very friendly!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Wellsboro, Pennsylvania
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

Some of the best cupcakes I had ever had. Very moist cake. The icing was not too sweet. Just right. Pricey