“good food” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #23 of 101 Restaurants in Gettysburg
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery
Description: New resturant open only 2 weeks fantastic food and outstanding service
Wauseon, Ohio
“good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

wow i was surprised didn't think it was going to be so good. It was!! my hubby had a slice of deep dish fantastic I had slice cheese . we started off garlic bread w cheese. the sauce was outstanding!!

Visited September 2013

strongstown
“Yummy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

We ate here every day of our vacation! They have New York style pizza and a variety of pasta, subs, salad, etc. We had the pizza, fettuccini alfredo, Pasta w/shrimp, and salad. All was very good and very fresh.The portions are large. Will eat here again.

Visited September 2013
Rockland, Maine
“Is NOT associated with Kingsnewyorkpizza.com”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

The people who run the place have a poor grasp of English. I normally don't care; however, they couldn't find the words to describe what is in one of their sandwiches. I got the sandwich anyway. It is called the "Super Italian." It's dressed with mayo, not oil and vinegar...no salt and pepper...no herbs. I don't know where you live. In my part of the country mayo on an Italian is just not done. There were lots of cold cuts in it. Thus, it gets average.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Kingston, Pennsylvania, United States
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

Excellent Italian cuisine and they did not skimp on anything. The service was fast and friendly. The price was very reasonable too.

Visited August 2013
Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
“One of my favorites!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

I frequent King's on average about 2 times a week. I have never had food that wasn't delicious, and I've tried a lot of variety. The pizza is excellent, the subs are good and the pasta dishes are delicious! The fried calamari is probably the best I've ever had. The servers are always friendly. They do seemed short staffed sometimes, but that doesn't take away from the quality of their food. I love this place!

• Visited August 2013