“Terrific lunch” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Dessert
“Terrific lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

Unexpectedly came upon this gem when in town looking for a place to grab a sandwich. All ingredients were fresh and locally grown/made. Grilled Brie cheese and jam panini was genius and absolutely delicious as were the caprese salad, turkey club and the goat panini. Presentation was spot on. Our order was taken immediately, but it did take some time for us to get our food. When we began eating we forgot about all about how long it took and decided it was definitely worth the wait. Don't pass up this eatery.

sharon
“Best of the best in cupcakes!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

Having garnered an appetite after visiting the battlefield for the past 3 hours, we decided that cupcakes were the way to go. We spent some time roaming the streets of Gettysburg and sampling different cupcakes. The ones here won unanimously from my group of six. The cake was soft and moist as well as the frosting being a true buttercream. We had filled and unfilled cupcakes, each delicious in its own right. On our way back home the next day, I'm not embarrassed to say we stopped by again and got a dozen to go, along with 3 extremely scrumptious cookies!

Little Rock AR
“Delicious Cake”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

The bakery made a wonderfully rich chocolate cake for my wife's birthday during our stay at Gettysburg. I had called ahead and ordered the cake over the phone. I sent them an edible image for the cake. They exceeded my expectations. Next time I visit Gettysburg, I want to try one of their cupcakes.

Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
“WELLS ROCKS”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

I have been coming here since she opened and her cakes and baked goods are and always be amazing , and now she has a lunch menu that will knock your socks off , it is modestly priced with things you would not expect from Gettysburg. Also if you don't try it you will be missing one of the jewels of our town .

Visited May 2013
Charlottesville, Virginia
“A true gem!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

This is the BEST place in Gettysburg for lunch! Fresh, local ingredients in interesting combinations on fresh baked bread as well as soups and salads. I had the grilled brie cheese with strawberry jam and fresh strawberries. A tasty HOMEMADE pickle and a combo of potato and sweet potato chips rounded out the plate. There are so many other combinations to try! This is NOT your tired ham-and-cheese on white bread. What about roasted turkey, smoked cheddar, candied bacon, sweet onion jam, cranberry bourbon compote and honey dijon on sourdough? That's next on my to-do list. Follow this up with a slice of cake or cupcake or biscotti and coffee. This is a beautiful location in a historic building with super nice folks to wait on you.

• Visited May 2013