“Best Place for your $$” 5 of 5 stars

Salem, Oregon
29 attraction reviews
“Best Place for your $$”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

Got a great picture of me and the hubby here in Civil War attire. Only $20 for one person, $5 for each additional person, and a $5 off coupon in the coupon book you can pick up anywhere in town. They have a great selection of clothes to choose from. You could pay more, but why?
The young man did a great job!

Visited July 2012

Brooklyn, NY
3 attraction reviews
“The Only Photographer Working on Tuesday”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2012

We went to Gettysburg on a Monday and one of the things I wanted to do with the family was to have taken an old-fashioned photo taken wearing Civil War era clothing. I saw several ads of one particular photographer and it said on the brochure that he was open every day so when I called the next day to arrange an appointment and found he was closed, I was very disappointed.

It was a rainy Tuesday and I noticed a photographer next to Tipton Grill where we were having lunch, but he too was closed. I called him and he was willing to come in, but said he does not provide costumes.

I then remembered seeing one or two photographers on Steinwehr Ave, so we went and found Servants Old Tyme Photos. He wasn't very busy and he had costumes for everyone.

The owner was very personable and did his work very quickly. We ended up getting one in black and white and one in something called "old time" which is in between black and white and full color. Very reasonable prices. He doesn't advertise much, but we were all satisfied by the experience and the products.

Visited May 2012