We stayed here because everything else was booked the week end we went to Gettysburg. We got two rooms. It's a few miles out of town and away from restaurants and attractions. The hotel was full and I liked that we did not hear other guests walking in the halls or from other rooms. Maybe we were just lucky to share the place with quiet people that week end. The pool and hot tub were nice. The beds were comfortable. Our rooms were in the older building which seems in need of a facelift: drippy toilet, worn fixtures, old wall paper. But it was comfortable and since we weren't there to stay in the hotel for more than rest it was OK. Stay here if you can get a well discounted rate.
- Also Known As:
- Eisenhower Inn And Conference Center
- Eisenhower Hotel Gettysburg
- Eisenhower Inn
- Eisenhower Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Eisenhower is a unique resort with taste, style, and a staff proud of it's tradition of friendly attentive service. It's the hotel that guests remember with pleasure and return to again and again. Make The Eisenhower your Gettysburg Address and you're only minutes from the Historic Gettysburg National Military Park, golf, and skiing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Eisenhower Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.