Yeah, it is showing its age, but you are visiting a historical location right? A little "history" in the hotel can't be a bad thing, right? But if you are looking for charm, a little romance, steer clear. This is a place for a family or conference. No ambience. But for our conference it was fine. The conference room was fine, they provided good food. Very friendly staff, quick to help. (Shout out to helpful Bethany at the front desk).
As for room itself, 1st floor, it was decent. It was also huge! I have never stayed in a room where there was an echo. However, it is not huge in an impressive way, just huge in a big rectangular, not enough decor on the walls, way. Still, comfortable enough beds, everything worked. Pillows were kind of hard, though. I would never stay here on a romantic weekend, but for work conference, sure, why not?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Eisenhower is a unique resort with taste, style, and a staff proud of it's tradition of friendly attentive service. It's the hotel that guests remember with pleasure and return to again and again. Make The Eisenhower your Gettysburg Address and you're only minutes from the Historic Gettysburg National Military Park, golf, and skiing. Check-in is at 3pm. Check-out is 11am. Cancellation Policy: 24 hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Eisenhower Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eisenhower Inn And Conference Center
- Eisenhower Hotel Gettysburg