This was one of the worst hotels we ever stayed in.. I Book the room in July 2012. Then in August 2012 made a special trip to check out the room. We were shown a beautiful room two queen beds, sleeper sofa, nice and spacious. I called two days previous to our arrival to confirm our room would be on the ground floor. When we got there we were given a room on the second floor in the oldest stinkiest part of the hotel. I complain to the front desk who gave us a room on the first floor even worse than the room on the second floor. Finally we were given a room on poolside. This room was far from anything they had shown me in the year previous. It does not match anything on their website. We were charged $220 a night for this room. When I asked to speak to the manager about the bait and switch there was a long delay he actually avoided me although I could see him behind the counter. We ended up getting the room for$160 per night, Which was double the price that the room was worth. The room was dirty, not cleaned one day we were there, and we had to ask for towels every day. There was a $10 charge for every breakfast. The pool was down for three days of our stay Because a small child threw up in the pool. When asked about it, they said that they would get around to it. We left it was still closed. There was black mold on the floor around the pool and hair in the drain. The lock on our door to go out to the pool was missing. Thank goodness there were two big guys in my room or I would never have stayed there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Eisenhower is a unique resort with taste, style, and a staff proud of it's tradition of friendly attentive service. It's the hotel that guests remember with pleasure and return to again and again. Make The Eisenhower your Gettysburg Address and you're only minutes from the Historic Gettysburg National Military Park, golf, and skiing. Check-in is at 3pm. Check-out is 11am. Cancellation Policy: 24 hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Eisenhower Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eisenhower Inn And Conference Center
- Eisenhower Hotel Gettysburg