When we first arrived at the Eisenhower for a weekend of base ball, they told us that we were staying in the next building over - the Aspire. When we arrived to check in they told us that they didn't actually have a reservation for us (even though we made one online through their website), but that it wasn't a problem and that they would take care of everything. They did. We were in Room 510 which was large and clean and cold (in a good way...). Every time we passed the front desk during our four day stay, they said hello to us, asked how we were doing, and asked how we were making out in the tournament. I thought they couldn't be nicer UNTIL they allowed us to check out late so that we could come back and shower before our three hour ride home. I will stay there again. In fact, the Eisenhower/Aspire is the only place that I will stay from now on in Gettysburg. A great experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Eisenhower is a unique resort with taste, style, and a staff proud of it's tradition of friendly attentive service. It's the hotel that guests remember with pleasure and return to again and again. Make The Eisenhower your Gettysburg Address and you're only minutes from the Historic Gettysburg National Military Park, golf, and skiing. Check-in is at 3pm. Check-out is 11am. Cancellation Policy: 24 hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Eisenhower Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eisenhower Inn And Conference Center
- Eisenhower Hotel Gettysburg