I need to learn to read the Hotel Reviews before I book a place. Very disappointing stay. The security door #B was broken and the slide bar lock on my room door was broken, so I did not feel very safe. Our room was musty, and the AC only had 2 level, on and off. I was freezing the entire time. Carpet was so dirty and stained I was afraid to walk barefoot. Bed slanted, so it you were to close to the edge you would slide off. The couch and chair in the room so old and stained, we didn't even sit on them. Nice pool but the floor was dirty and there was no Jacuzzi, I thought that the description of the pool area as "tropical decor with pool and Jacuzzi"?? Maybe I read it wrong.
The staff did seem friendly
Definitely not work the money. I stayed in a travel lodge that was in better shape and it was $59 a night. I don't mind paying the money, but since the comfort of my hotel room is important this was a bust.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Eisenhower is a unique resort with taste, style, and a staff proud of it's tradition of friendly attentive service. It's the hotel that guests remember with pleasure and return to again and again. Make The Eisenhower your Gettysburg Address and you're only minutes from the Historic Gettysburg National Military Park, golf, and skiing. Check-in is at 3pm. Check-out is 11am. Cancellation Policy: 24 hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Tingo, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Eisenhower Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eisenhower Inn And Conference Center
- Eisenhower Hotel Gettysburg