I had the pleasure of staying here two nights mid-week for an off-site business retreat last month. The front desk staff was welcoming and all other staff (food service and housekeeping) were friendly. The facility was very nice and the meeting room and guest room accommodations were wonderful. The guest rooms were surprisingly large and well appointed complete with mini-fridge and microwave. There was a nice sitting area with sofa and chair, a desk area, and two queen beds. My bed was comfortable and the room was clean. Just be sure to bring your own hair dryer, as one was not provided. The hotel wi-fi worked well in both the guest rooms and meeting room. The catered buffet breakfast and lunches (these were pre-arranged as a part of our conference package) were very good. This hotel is just a short drive from the battlefield and downtown area and the large expansive grounds were beautiful with the autumn foliage. I highly recommend this facility!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Eisenhower is a unique resort with taste, style, and a staff proud of it's tradition of friendly attentive service. It's the hotel that guests remember with pleasure and return to again and again. Make The Eisenhower your Gettysburg Address and you're only minutes from the Historic Gettysburg National Military Park, golf, and skiing. Check-in is at 3pm. Check-out is 11am. Cancellation Policy: 24 hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Eisenhower Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eisenhower Inn And Conference Center
- Eisenhower Hotel Gettysburg