“oh wow food :) Bar service not so good !” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Wauseon, Ohio
“oh wow food :) Bar service not so good !”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

fantastic food and beer!! I would have given an excellent however we ordered our beers then a huge group of college students came in after we did our order had been submitted to him and the bartender decided to wait on all them serving their beers and shots then pouring our beers 10-15 minutes later :( sad bar service... but not our food servers fault she was very nice..The food was excellent I had the stuffed jalapenos wrapped in bacon and wings so so good! I wanted to go back the next night to enjoy another great meal however the bar issue didn't set well so we went back to O'Rourke s and enjoyed everything...:)

77% Recommend
Malvern, Pa
“Fun place, good food and fair prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I dined here on a Thursday evening. We requested a booth, they said it would be 1/2 hr and they took our cell number. They called as promised and they did seat us at a booth. I ordered the Garlic Parmesan wings and my husband ordered the 15th Alabama. They were tasty..
My husband and I also ordered cheeseburgers they were ok.
Hostess and servers were friendly.. Worth a visit.. Good value for the money.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Marietta, Ohio
“Good food and service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

Good food, ample portions and excellent, friendly service. They offer many burgers and each burger has a unique set of toppings and a Civil War namesake. The burger are large enough that my husband and I shared an order.

Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Enjoyed the wings”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

We went here on the recommendation of the hotel we were staying at. The wings were very good as was the service. It was crowded and noisy but we would visit again if we are in the area.

Portland, Oregon
“Great Place~”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

We ate here three times while on our trip and it was great. Sat at the bar once and in the dining room twice. Each time we selected something different on the menu and were never disappointed. The staff was friendly service, was great. The burgers are named for Civil War generals. The burgers were juicy, delicious, cooked perfectly to our order. Fries were just okay, but tasty, not crispy like I would perfer but that would not stop me from going back. The next day I had a salad with chicken that was great! Prices are reasonable and there are plenty of TVs if you are wanting to catch a sport event. I would definitely go there again!

• Visited September 2013