“Fun place, good food and fair prices” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Malvern, Pa
“Fun place, good food and fair prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I dined here on a Thursday evening. We requested a booth, they said it would be 1/2 hr and they took our cell number. They called as promised and they did seat us at a booth. I ordered the Garlic Parmesan wings and my husband ordered the 15th Alabama. They were tasty..
My husband and I also ordered cheeseburgers they were ok.
Hostess and servers were friendly.. Worth a visit.. Good value for the money.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Marietta, Ohio
“Good food and service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

Good food, ample portions and excellent, friendly service. They offer many burgers and each burger has a unique set of toppings and a Civil War namesake. The burger are large enough that my husband and I shared an order.

Visited September 2013
“Wonderful food! Friendly staff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

My husband escaped for a while and wandered around Gettysburg when he found this wonderful place for lunch. The staff was amazingly friendly. The burger was delicious, and the sweet potato fries were awesome! They were very accommodating in meeting some dietary needs. He has already made plans to return!

Visited August 2013
McKnightstown, Pennsylvania
“Best burgers in town!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

It's the type of bar you'd find in any town in America, but the food makes the visit, and the Civil War and Gettysburg themed foods make the visit even more special to those who visit town for a reason. I won't get into too many specifics as I'm sure others have, just know that I am a local and it has my utmost recommendation.

Visited July 2013
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Enjoyed the wings”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

We went here on the recommendation of the hotel we were staying at. The wings were very good as was the service. It was crowded and noisy but we would visit again if we are in the area.

Visited September 2013