“burgers” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
“burgers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

great sports bar. unique burgers and friendly staff. location in center of town is very convenient. not to noisey and not usually a long wait.

Visited June 2013

“Great burgers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

The food was good, I had a burger and I I thought it was excellent. Definitely try. I thought the tv, s were too loud. Not sure if its a sports bar or sit down restaurant. Still good food and the waitress was very good

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Akron, Ohio
“Pretty busy for a Thursday night!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

We went here for drinks after dinner and didn't feel the need to go anywhere else. Service was great, the company was friendly and fun!!!

Visited June 2013
Southampton, Pennsylvania
“Excellent Place for a Burger”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

Went around 1 in the afternoon. Place was busy so we sat at the Bar. Are order was taken fast and the food came out quick as well. I still even had 30 mins left on the meter. The Burger was cooked just as I asked (medium) and the fries were tasty too. When I go back to Gettysburg I'll be stopping by here again. $25 for two burgers and two sodas and two flags. You can't beat that.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Orefield, Pennsylvania
“Nice ending for a busy day”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

After spending a most enjoyable day at the visitor center and touring the battlefields my wife and I were looking for a place to have a nice dinner. She saw a sign in front of The Blue & Grey that had us seeking out the 1st parking spot we could find. They advertised 50 cent wings a $5 pitchers of Yuengling lager. The hostess was prompt and very pleasant as was our waitress. We had our drinks within minutes of being seated. the pitcher was one of the of the full size variety and we were brought frosted glasses. our waitress was very knowledgeable about the menu and specials. you can get orders of 6 wings done the way you want which worked out for us. My wife like hot wings and I like HOT wings. My wife's cheese steak was really packed with meat and very good. I had a special for that day. It was a burger named after one of the Southern Generals. the burger was cooked the way I ordered it and it was covered with a hot cheese, sauteed onions and peppers and a piece of andouille sausage that was sliced in half and grilled. It all came on a very fresh roll, but not a typical burger roll. if I had to complain about anything it would be that the skin was not removed from the sausage, but that is minor when taking in the entire experience.
The place was very clean, the personnel were friendly, conscientious and helpful. The food was very good. I would definitely go back and recommend it to anyone I know.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere