“Cupcakes & Coffee” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #33 of 115 Restaurants in Gettysburg
Cuisines: American
Description: 20 different kinds of mini-cupcakes, beautifully boxed, or eat in! Each one we tried was better than the next, and thankfully they were small enough to eliminate any guilt factor while trying each one. Coffee was a good compliment, and our little group of 5 had a hard time leaving!
Nashua, New Hampshire
“Cupcakes & Coffee”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

Although we didn't try the cupcakes and my husband only got coffee, which was very good. The owner was very helpful in places to see while we were there.

Visited June 2013

York, Pennsylvania
“amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

Great cupcakes and the owner personally thanked us for coming.
Many interesting things to buy besides cupcakes. Decor is very cool.

Visited June 2013
Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
“Tiny cupcakes”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

These are the smallest cupcakes I have ever seen. They are average in taste. I went here one morning thinking to buy some cupcakes for my kids. All they had was sets of 12 for $10? Geesh, that's steep. I opted to just get a scone and call it a day. The scone was ok, but I make better ones at home. Not my favorite cupcake place in Gettysburg,

Visited February 2013
Richmond, Virginia
“Cupcakes in Gettysburg”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

Nothing beats gourmet cupcakes in the wake of battle. We stopped in here during a stroll through town and were immediately greeted by the sign in front of a panorama of soldiers, followed by a 1950s themed cafe. I tend to be a connoisseur for a good cupcake and I must say these are the best I've had on this side of the U.S. Though I cannot remember the names, out of the three we ordered there was peanut butter creme, bacon and maple syrup, and a one with cookie dough in the center and a chocolate chip cookie on top.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Pittsburgh pa
“Cupcakes!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

had their cupcakes at a wedding I went to , they were excellent . my favorite was the Coconut Creame ! stopped and got some to bring home too !

• Visited May 2013