“amazing” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #33 of 114 Restaurants in Gettysburg
Cuisines: American
Description: 20 different kinds of mini-cupcakes, beautifully boxed, or eat in! Each one we tried was better than the next, and thankfully they were small enough to eliminate any guilt factor while trying each one. Coffee was a good compliment, and our little group of 5 had a hard time leaving!
York, Pennsylvania
“amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

Great cupcakes and the owner personally thanked us for coming.
Many interesting things to buy besides cupcakes. Decor is very cool.

Visited June 2013

Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
“Tiny cupcakes”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

These are the smallest cupcakes I have ever seen. They are average in taste. I went here one morning thinking to buy some cupcakes for my kids. All they had was sets of 12 for $10? Geesh, that's steep. I opted to just get a scone and call it a day. The scone was ok, but I make better ones at home. Not my favorite cupcake place in Gettysburg,

Visited February 2013
Richmond, Virginia
“Cupcakes in Gettysburg”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

Nothing beats gourmet cupcakes in the wake of battle. We stopped in here during a stroll through town and were immediately greeted by the sign in front of a panorama of soldiers, followed by a 1950s themed cafe. I tend to be a connoisseur for a good cupcake and I must say these are the best I've had on this side of the U.S. Though I cannot remember the names, out of the three we ordered there was peanut butter creme, bacon and maple syrup, and a one with cookie dough in the center and a chocolate chip cookie on top.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Pittsburgh pa
“Cupcakes!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

had their cupcakes at a wedding I went to , they were excellent . my favorite was the Coconut Creame ! stopped and got some to bring home too !

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
New York City, New York
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

I will start with saying that I love good cupcakes and in Jonny Como’s Cupcakes & Coffee I was just impressed by the design, the great taste and the service I experienced in this great location. Only the Coffee is just average, but instead, I would recommend a great and tasty Espresso.
The wonderful Mini Cupcakes are definitely a must try when you visit Gettysburg. We’re going to Gettysburg frequently and we tried several Cupcake stores, but Jonny Como’s is definitely the best you can find in whole PA. I also appreciate the friendly and nice Service, the staff and/or the owner are really polite and kind people. I would love to visit the location more often, but unfortunately I’m a little too far away. I had only wonderful and great experience!
I recommended the location also to friends and they came all back with the same or similar experience, IT IS A MUST VIST in Gettysburg.

Great Store, Great Cupcakes and the best Espresso you can get!!!

• Visited February 2013