“this ice cream parlor is TOPS” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 114 Restaurants in Gettysburg
Cuisines: Ice Cream
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Mr. G's Ice Cream is located in the historic John Winebrenner house in Gettysburg Pennsylvania. Battle scarred by bullets on the south side of the building and reportedly haunted by spirits of the past, Mr. G's offers delicious homemade and soft serve ice cream. Stop in and try one of our homemade waffle cones and enjoy the ambience of this historic Gettysburg building
Cleveland, Ohio
“this ice cream parlor is TOPS”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

We loved this place so much we went twice in one day while visiting Gettysburg. Their pistachio ice cream is the best I've ever had, seriously! I couldn't bring myself to try anything else because it was all I wanted. We loved the location. We could sit outside and watch the street activity. There is a Witness Tree right there. We visited with other tourists sitting there and they all raved about their ice cream. One girl had the most amazing banana split I ever saw. :-) I recommend this to anyone visiting Gettysburg.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

nv4i73
“Great Ice Cream good prices.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

My wife and I ate ice cream there every evening we were in Gettysburg. It was less than a block from the Brickhouse B&B and had a great selection of ice cream and sundays.

Columbia
“Home made and tasty”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

Ice cream was great. Service was great. Prices were great. I guess you can tell we thought the whole was pretty great. Try it!!!

Hoffman Estates, Illinois
“So good, you'll want to kiss a cow.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

The homemade ice cream here is so delicious. I've never had anything that tastes quite like it. We tried 4 different flavors and they were all delicious. Plus they had a fun yard game out front for the kids to play. LOVED IT. YOU MUST GO HERE.

Metamora, Michigan
“Fine, but not so special”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

We went to Mr. Gs based on Trip Advisor reports. It was fine, but not overly special. The ice cream was yummy, but this is not a must see/do. There are many ice cream shops in town.