“Black Cat Tour” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #16 of 36 activities in Gettysburg
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Candlelit Walking Tours & Ghost Hunting offered every night, all year long. Our tour guides are masters at their craft giving guests an entertaining and education experience. On our Ghost Hunts , Professional Paranormal Investigators will gain you access to haunted abandoned buildings known for their frequent spirit activity. Use all the latest ghost hunting equipment and receive a DVD of the investigation starring You! Look for the Black cat sign of Gettysburg Ghost Tours.
Charlotte, NC
“Black Cat Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

Went on a tour with Spooky on my birthday; July 25, 2013- I was very well pleased!- I took numerous photographs at the 'wall' by the creek and was shocked at the amount of orbs captured in my photos. The kicker was, one photo had no orbs, but a white mist was on one side of the photo; when I looked at the mist area to discern what caused it, I noticed the PERFECT image of a man's face in detail in the mist; his full head with all detailed facial features to the shoulders. This was a fantastic experience! I thoroughly enjoyed and when I get the image onto my computer, I fully intend on sharing it with Spooky and with my group of paranormal investigators in NC! I can't give a higher rating! Spooky was very informative and engaging... this tour has something for everyone, and I fully intend on coming back!

Dover, Delaware
7 attraction reviews
“Don't miss out...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

This is a great way to end a day of battlefield exploration and "let your hair down" a little. Great for the whole family, Spooky was a terrific guide and storyteller. Whether you are a believer, a sceptic, or neither, the tour provides great historical facts combined with local folklore. Spooky is as entertaining as it gets, and weaves her tales with tremendous enthusiasm! I recommend this to all and can't wait to go again.

Visited July 2013
Gettysburgghosttour, Manager at Gettysburg Ghost Tours, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for your experience with Gettysburg Ghost Tours. What great compliments!!! We look forward to seeing you again in the future :)
Clifton Heights, Pennsylvania, United States
“Disappointed”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

A year ago I went on an extreme ghost hunt and I still have not gotten my DVD from the tour. Over the past year I have been calling monthly at first I was told that they were moving the tech lab so DVD were going out slowly. Then I was told they would look into it and get back to me well that phone call never came. Now I am being told that they are having a hard time finding my tour so I could get a credit however again I can't get a phone call back. So long story short only go on an extreme hunt with Spooky cuz that's the only way you're gonna get the DVD. Oh and don't waste your timing calling cuz they have no idea what customer service is

Signed Patty Castor

Visited August 2012
You were in fact offered a refund for the value of the promised DVD from last year that you had not received due to circumstances beyond our control and in addition were also given a second FREE ghost this past week, which you readily accepted. You have already confirmed that you received this DVD and in less than one week from the hunt you participated in . You stated that you had a fantastic time on both the hunts with us. You have not been NOT been calling weekly as you stated. Staff , management and owner have been kind, courteous and helpful at every turn. Your review is not at all accurate or a fair assessment of your experience with us. It is our hope that you will remove this inaccurate review once you honestly reflect on what did in fact take place. WE are sure you will do the right thing.
Allentown PA
6 attraction reviews
“WANT TO GO AGAIN!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

My wife and I took the 9pm Intense Ghost Hunt for our anniversary. The guides(cant remember their names) were really helpful and fun. Explained all the equipment and quickly got us to the location. We went to the Farmhouse Hospital. The guides explained what went on there and without delay brought us in the house. There was no electricity, as nobody lives there due to paranormal activity, so everyone was given a flashlight. It wasn't a very large group which I was really happy about, maybe 16 people. The only equipment that generated an immediate response was the dowsing rods. After we asked questions we'd say if the answer is yes/no cross the rods or touch them to our body and we got numerous responses. It was really cool and to be honest, I was really freaked out at the beginning because one of my first questions after getting some responses was, "if you want us to leave, touch the rods to my body," and the rods both immediately touched my arm. My friends were skeptical but I experienced it first hand and there were no magnets or people hiding, I believe it was real. You could feel the energy moving these rods. We also have a picture that has some unusual looking faces in it but that might be from the flash of the camera. I'm going to send it G.P.A. and see what they say.

Overall, a really cool experience and I would definitely recommend it and go again!

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
“Gettysburg Ghost Walk”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

Although we did not see any ghosts, we were lucky to have Spooky as our guide. She is an author and fantastic story teller. She was very personable and knowledgable. A must while visiting Gettysburg.

Visited July 2013

Been to Gettysburg Ghost Tours? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Gettysburg Ghost Tours, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

Bookmark for later