Stayed here 2 nights. All in all would come back but had some pros and cons:. CONS: 1. Not near enough to town to walk out the door and be in downtown Gettysburg (albeit only a 5 min drive) but nicer to just be able to walk to restaurants and historic sites.. 2. The whole place needs a bit of sprucing up. Everything clean enough, just showing some age, ie., rugs, furnishings, exterior, décor.
Pros: 1. Front desk gal could not have been nicer and helpful. She would simply overhear us talking and volunteer info. or assistance. 2. Very well appointed room; Nice TV, fridge, microwave, iron, extra roll away bed, coffee maker, hairdryer, safebox. 3. pool and hot tub and open till 10pm. Breakfast was limited but included too. I would come back if unable to find a room more downtown.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Super 8 of Gettysburg, PA. We are conveniently located exactly one mile from the center of Gettysburg and two miles from the battlefields and the related attractions. We are positioned closely to the crossroads of US Rt 30 and US Rt 15, directly behind Perkins Restuarant. On your next visit to Gettysburg, please come stay with the Super 8 and enjoy our SuperStart breakfast, free wireless internet, and indoor pool/spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Gettysburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Gettysburg Hotel Gettysburg
- Holiday Inn Gettysburg
- Super Eight Gettysburg
- Gettysburg Holiday Inn Express
- Gettysburg Super 8
- Gettysburg Super Eight