We came on vacation with my large family. I have two mentally handicapped brothers, one is in a wheelchair. Even though they didn't have an elevator, (which is the only downside) they were able to stay on the first floor.
The rooms were clean, and there was breakfast served in the morning. Everything was great. The employees were always friendly and hard working. There was one gal who was so helpful and very friendly, her name was Dawn. She was great!! There was also a night manager that was very friendly and helpful. They helped us a lot and didn't act like it was a big deal.
They also have a great indoor swimming pool and hot tub.
It's all close to restaurants and shopping.
A great place to stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Super 8 of Gettysburg, PA. We are conveniently located exactly one mile from the center of Gettysburg and two miles from the battlefields and the related attractions. We are positioned closely to the crossroads of US Rt 30 and US Rt 15, directly behind Perkins Restuarant. On your next visit to Gettysburg, please come stay with the Super 8 and enjoy our SuperStart breakfast, free wireless internet, and indoor pool/spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Wyndham, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Super 8 Gettysburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Gettysburg Hotel Gettysburg
- Holiday Inn Gettysburg
- Super Eight Gettysburg
- Gettysburg Holiday Inn Express
- Gettysburg Super 8
- Gettysburg Super Eight